DECHLORINATION CHEMICAL FOR WATER (GRAMICID-125)
GRAMICID – 125 is based on Sodium Meta Bisulphite (SMBS). It is branded Solution especially forDechlorination of Water.
- Gramicid-125 Neutralizes effect of Chlorine in chlorinated water.
- It helps to remove chlorine from both sodium hypochlorite (bleach) and chloramine treated waters.
- Gramicid-125 is very helpful and important to municipal water authorities in the event that chlorinated water needs to be discharged into the environment.
- It is also used to remove chloramine from drinking water after treatment.
- It is used as a cleaning agent for potable water reverse osmosis membranes in desalination systems.
20 Kg, 30 Kg, 50 Kg.