We are involved in manufacturing the entire range of chemicals used in the production of Packaged Drinking Water.
Our range of chemicals for Drinking Water Treatment is as below:-
- GRAMICID is used in Water disinfection to destroy microbiological contamination in natural or untreated water.
- Microorganisms are destroyed or deactivated, resulting in termination of growth and reproduction.
- GRAMICID is used mainly in Drinking Water, DM Water, Preparation of purified water and Raw Water.
- GRAMICID-101 (RO Antiscalant and Antifoulant)
- GRAMICID-102 (RO Antiscalant, Silica Inhibitor and Antifoulant)
- GRAMICID-121 (Alkaline Based Cleaner)
- GRAMICID-122 (Acid Based Cleaner)
- GRAMICID-124 (Membrane Slimicide)
FINEWASH-J the Jar Cleaning Liquid Detergent which is specially formulated to clean/wash jars, bottles in drinking water companies.
It has nil residues. Does Not cause alteration to taste of food/ substance.
It is used to clean Jars, specially used in Packaged Drinking Water Companies, Food and Beverages, etc.
APPLICATION AND DOSAGE : To be used in ratio of 2-5% dilution.