GRAMICID-14 (SLIMICIDE FOR PULP & PAPER)
U.S.Steriles has made an extensive research on pulp and paper mill and reviewed the problems of the industry.
Water is an essential requirement of pulp and paper mills. The quality of water will decide the output and the quality of the paper.
The major problem faced are SLIME GROWTH, bacterial growth, and protozoa, which hampers the production of quantity as well as the quality of paper.
GRAMICID-14 is a multi-component complex formulation of high concentration Hydrogen Peroxide and Silver in cationic form. Gramicid-14 possesses a broad spectrum of anti-microbial activity on a wide range of micro-organisms such as gram positive & gram negative bacteria, slime, E Coil, bacteriophages, legionella, salmonella, fungi, yeast, Viruses, spores and biofilms. Gramicid is highly effective on sulphate-reducing bacteria thereby even stainless steel bio corrosion is prevented.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Long lasting effect
- Remains effective even at high temperatures
- Very good penetration power
- Non-carcinogenic and Non-mutagenic
- Rapid Sterilization, Broad Spectrum of activity
- No effect on pH when added to water
- LD50 value >2854 mg/kg, Non toxic
- Colourless and Odourless
- No Irritation to Skin or Eyes
- Good Stability in Storage
- No resistance developed
APPLICATION AND DOSAGE
Please consult our technical executive for exact dosage.
Available in container of 30kg and 50 Kg