U.S.Steriles is offering specialty “Membrane Cleaning Chemical” which is used for cleaning R.O membranes by removing and dispersing the deposited scale.
These chemical is used to remove inorganic scales of calcium carbonate, calcium sulphate, magnesium, barium, strontium sulphate, fluoride, iron and silica.
The special features of our cleaning chemical are supremely system clean up, removes silica scale, oil & organic matter, low foaming, precise pH value, easy removal of soil.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Adding this chemical in to any membrane cleaning solution results in the achievement of better scales removal, system performance and membrane life.
- Excellent dispersing properties for quick and easy removal of all types of scales
- Excellent system cleans up both for High & Low pH
- Excellent control of carbonate, silicates, sulphate & iron fouling.
- Compatible with all types of membranes
- Effective scale inhibition
- Low foam formulation.
- Low Dosing and Cost Effective
- Easy to of use in recirculation method
GRAMICID-122 (ACID BASE CLEANER)
GRAMICID-122 is a formulated blend of cleaners for removal of carbonate, metal oxide, fluoride, iron, Silica and sulphate scales of Barium, Strontium, Magnesium and Calcium in reverse osmosis systems.
Premium quality constituents ensures excellent cleaning of impurities such as silica scales, slimes, oils and organic compounds.
GRAMICD-125 (DECHLORINATION OF WATER)
Gramicid-125 neutralizes the effect of chlorine in chlorinated water.
It helps to remove chlorine from both sodium hypochlorite (bleach) and chloramine treated waters.
The process of Dechlorination is necessary because some membrane materials can be irreversibly damaged by the presence of strong oxidizing agents such as chlorine.
GRAMICID-124 (MEMBRANE SLIMICIDE/RESIN BIOCIDE)
GRAMICID-124 is used to remove slime & organic fouling from the membrane. This product is ideally suited for restart of the system after long shutdown.
R.O Membrane Slimicide is required for enabling a unused membrane. The membrane can be dipped or circulated with Gramicid-124.
DOSAGE: Please consult our technical executive for exact dosage.
Available in packing of 20 Kg, 30 Kg and 50 Kg